Friday, November 8, 2013

A big well done to all of you in Year 4. This  week a lot of students did their homework on time and the standard was high. Keep it up! I `d like to tell you the results of your spelling test! So...This week the spelling stars are:

1. Nikita Finogenov
2. Sasha Fomin
3. Vlada Topolyanskaya
4.Lev Shaposhnikov
5.Nastya Yanchenko
6.Alyona Khnykina
7.Nikita Istomin

Homework for Monday:

Unit 1 Vocabulary List (orange and yellow workbooks- the first page)LEARN THE SPELLING OF THE WORDS(you are going to have the dictation again).the second page - ex 4,the third page -ex 5,6,7. 
leave your comment under the video... thank you for watching it !
Why do you like this cartoon(or don`t like)???

17 comments:

  1. I like this cartoon because it is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this cartoon because minyon very very fanny too
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this cartoon because it is fanny and interesting !!!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Vlada,did you want to write f U n n y ?????? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this cartoon because it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I like this cartoon because an evil man is really very kind.His helpers are so funny and silly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this cartoon because is a very funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this cartoon because is very funny.����

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this cartoon because is a very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this cartoon because the minions is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this cartoon because is amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this cartoon because it is good and there are alot of jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this cartoon because it's funny and kind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like this cartoon because I cried at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this cartoon because at the end all they were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this cartoon because it is very funny. I liked little minuons very much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this cartoon because Man of evil was funny!

    ReplyDelete