Friday, May 2, 2014

Monday

Only for those kids who want!

Reading Unit 2

 2-2 The Strangest and Worst Inventions

Exercises_____>>>Questions----->>>file____>>>make a copy___>>>share! o.i.khua2@gmail.com

Write 10 sentences with these words in your comments!

For each word, read the definition and write a sentence using the word. For example:

telephone
A telephone is a machine you use to call another person.
Can I use the telephone? I want to call my dad.

Here are the words from the reading.


Word
Definition
Use the Word in Sentence
useless
If something is useless, it is not useful, or you would not really use it.

spray

bald
If someone is bald, they have no hair on their head.

blanket
A blanket is on your bed to keep you warm.

cover
To cover something means to put over. If you cover your fingers with ice cream, you put ice cream all over your fingers!

wig
A wig is hair that is not your real hair.

style
The style of something is how it looks -the colour, the shape, and so on.

pet
A pet is an animal that you keep at home, like a dog or fish.

parent
A parent is a mom or dad.

perfect
Something that is perfect is just right. It is very good.


 

7 comments:

  1. 1.We will not be able to break down the door it's useless.
    2.You can use spray.
    3.Look!He is bald.
    4.All should cover the blanket at night.
    5.You have cover from bottle.
    6.I like a wig.
    7.Style is a very good.
    8.My father use to buy a pet!!!!!!!!!
    9.My parent are good.
    10.She have a perfect toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Useless hasten .
    2. If you want to have a beautiful had stail you need a spray .
    3. My grandfather is bald .
    4. I have a pink blanket .
    5. Cover help you not pour water .
    6. If you have ugly had you need a wig .
    7. I have very good style .
    8. I have very beautiful cat . She is a pet .
    9. Two people who love you very much . Call parents .
    10. All my homework i do perfest .

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. It is not useless, Jenny! What did you think about?!
    2. Where is my spray?! Did Sarah take it again?!
    3. He is bald. I want to know why.
    4. I lost my blanket! Where is it?
    5. She covers her doll at night.
    6. She always wears her wig.
    7. Her style isn’t beautiful.
    8. I have four pets.
    9. He doesn’t have parents.
    10. My life is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.It is useless to fight against nature.2.Spray is a good invention.3.Some people are bald.4.I am covered by blanket when I sleep.5.Snow covered my house last winter.6.Wig can be red.7.I have my style.8.I am bying pet now.9.My mother is parent.10.It is perfect pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. b
    2. h
    3. i
    4.c
    5. Pat Rocket bad pat because it don't live.
    6. I think it Kitty Wig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.My friend is useless but I am not useless.
    2.I used to like spray but now I hate it.
    3.My grandfather is a bald.
    4.Yesterday night my sister take a blanket.
    5.I cover my present and open it.
    6.My friend have a wig hear.
    7.My style it is perfect
    8.My pet is very small.
    9.My perents is very adult.
    10.I like perfect pizza.



    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.Broken pen is useless.
    2.I bought this spray for graffiti.
    3.My father is not bald.
    4.I always use my blanket in winter.
    5.In winter the ground is covered with snow.
    6.Wigs are beautiful but hot.
    7.I prefer sport style.
    8.I had a cat. It was a cat.
    9. My parents love dancing.
    10. How are you? I am perfect.

    ReplyDelete