Tuesday, November 17, 2015

homework for Tuesday 19.11.2015


In your notebooks!!!
Task 1.       
CONDITIONAL Type I                                                                                           

1.       If I ________ (not to be) late, I­­­­­­_____________ (to phone) you.
2.       If he ________ (to be) hungry, I_____________ (to make) a sandwich for him.
3.       I_____________ (to talk) to her if she ________ (to be) angry.
4.       I_____________ (not to talk) to her if she ________ (to be) angry.
5.       I_____________ (to talk) to her if she ________ (not to be) angry.
6.       If we ________ (to be) thirsty, we_____________ (to have) a refreshing drink.
7.       If they ________ (to be) tired, they_____________ (to lie) down on the sofa.
8.       If I ________ (to be) busy, I_____________ (to come) a little bit later.
9.       If Peter ________ (to be) sleepy, he_____________ (to go) upstairs.
10.    I_____________ (to discuss) this matter with my son if he ________ (to be) at home.
11.    If Mary ________ (to be) at work tomorrow, she____________ (to have) a night shift.
12.    If my boss ________ (to be) in his office, he_____________ (to be) very busy.
13.    If my budgie ________ (to be) excited, it_____________ (to play) with its mirror.
14.    My parents _____________ (to win) a trip to Crete if they ________ (to be) lucky.
15.    If Rose ________ (to be) happy, she_____________ (to smile) at us.
16.    If Tom ________ (to be) fat, he_____________ (to join) the gym.
17.    If I ________ (not to be) lazy, I_____________ (to work) in the garden.
18.    They_____________ (to help) us if they ________ (not to be) tired.

































































 Complete the Conditional Sentences Type II.

.      If I __________ (play) the lottery, I __________ (have) a chance to hit the jackpot.
      If I __________ (be) rich, my life __________ (change) completely.
        I __________ (buy) an island, if I __________ (find) a nice one.
     If I __________ (own) an island, I __________ (build) a huge house by the beach.
      I __________(invite) all my friends if I __________ (have) a house by the beach.
      I __________ (pick) my friends up in my yacht if they __________ (want) to spend their holidays on my island.
      We __________ (have) great parties if my friends __________ (come) to my island.
      If we __________ (like) to go shopping in a big city, we __________ (charter) a helicopter.
  But if my friends' holidays __________ (be) over, I __________ (fell) very lonely on my lonely island. 





No comments:

Post a Comment